Jiggly cellulite on your thighs might seem annoying and hard to get rid of. But it’s actually possible to achieve fit and appealing legs by doing a special set of exercises that focus on the problem zones. The best part about them is that they don’t require hours of sweating. They take just 20 minutes per day and can be done anywhere — at home or at the gym — depending on your preference.
We love discovering new exercises for a beautiful and healthy body, and we can’t keep them from you! Here’s a list of 10 powerful workout sets that will help you to achieve the shape you want.
1. Single-leg deadlift
What to do:
- Initial position: Take a dumbbell as heavy as you’re comfortable lifting and stand with your feet hip-width apart. Put your arms toward your thighs, knees slightly bent.
- Start leaning forward at your hips, putting the weight of your body onto the left leg while extending your right leg behind you. Keep this leg straight.
- Keep leaning until your body forms a T-shape. Your arms with the dumbbell should hang down. Keep this position for 10-15 seconds.
- After this, slowly start bringing your body to the initial position.
- Repeat for 3 minutes in total and don’t forget to switch the legs.